I can trust Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

I can trust Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 am

hi everyone i was wondering does anyone know any good baptism hymns. if so i need them ASAP. Thanks and god bless.
Guest

I can trust Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:17 am

http://www.thecollingsworthfamily.com/z ... cts_id=155

Here is the webpage to purchase sheet music from the Collingsworth family
Guest

I can trust Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:14 am

Great song its the truth :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 27 guests