When I stand before him

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

When I stand before him

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Does anyone have the words to 'When I stand before him".
Guest

When I stand before him

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:03 am

Hope this helps!!

V. 1 Every day as I grow older I can see it won't be long until I stand with the many, before the mighty throne of God; And I'm so glad I have a Savior, and when before Him I go, I can plead the blood of Jesus has been applied to my soul.

V. 2 I know my life does not deserve all the blessings that I have, but I'm glad that He still loves me in spite of what I am. I pray that something I might do could bring glory to His name, so when I stand before Him I won't have to be ashamed.

Chorus When I stand before Him at the throne on that day, when I stand before Him these few words I'll have to say, "Lord, nothing good have I done, but i've met your dear Son." Then He'll say "Enter in the vict'ry you have won."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 68 guests