Need lyrics....HELP - There were three wooden crosses on one lonely hill

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:57 pm

My dad and uncle Ricky and Marty Funderburk wrote the song "Three Rugged Crosses", the Freemans sing it! It's a great song!
steveliu
Site Admin

Post by steveliu » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Awesome...thanks for posting. It' s really wonderful that your dad and uncle's work are such a blessing. If you have any stories about your dad and uncle and "Three Rugged Crosses", we'd love to hear them :)

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:41 pm

i know the Freemans...all of their songs are awesome! They live just down the hill from me. Check out their website for when they might play in your area. I don't think Randy Travis ever recorded the song either...
godskids

Post by godskids » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:14 am

Randy Travis recorded " Three Wooden Crosses " not Three rugged crosses.
God Bless

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Can anyone help with this song please. It is of the three trees on the hill and the wishes they made were these..... one wished to be a bed fit for a king, and he found himself fashioned into a manger, one wished to be a galleon on the sea - and he became a boat for a fisherman from Gallilee, the third wished to be remembered long after he was gone - and he became the cross on which Jesus was crucified. I can't find it anywhere, and can't remember who sings it. I have most of the melody in my head, but it would be great to hear it again somewhere. Thought I might find it on Grooveshark but no luck. Thank you. Ozziebee

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:44 am

I love this song I'm gonna sing ot Easter sunday at church

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:08 pm

I heard the song "Three Wooden Crosses, One Lonely Hill" this morning at church, it blessed my heart.