I'll Fly Away (Christian Spirtual)

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 am

Love this song. But I've only heard people sing it at funerals.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:01 am

what a song i love it .

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:49 am

The David Crowder Band does a version of I fly away in the song I saw the light which is a great version... It's in his iTunes sessions album I recommend it big time.. Very southern bluegrass!!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:27 am

I'm 14 and when I sing this to the one true Savior I cry with joy. Because I know the place this song tells about flying to. We're not walking there. We're flying like birds from prison bars have flown. I'll fly away. In Jesus name.

Post by Guest » Tue May 21, 2013 1:46 am

I would like to know where I can get this hymn from

Post by Guest » Tue May 21, 2013 1:47 am

Is there a way that I could hear and or download this Hymn?

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Does anyone know where you can get the sheet music version of the one featured on Group's VBS 2012 "Sky" - the one that features a great sax solo?

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:24 am

Best ever version of "fly away" is Keith Urban on country grace albums. I never liked old hymn style worship till I purchased 3 of these country hymn recordings, now Im a fan

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:56 pm

I LOVE THE WAY BILL GAITHER RECORDS I'LL FLY AWAY. HE USES IT IN MOST OF HIS HOMECOMING CONCERTS

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:17 pm

The Gaither Vocal Band recorded I'll Fly Away some time ago. i just love the style they used to record the song and what a harmony. Bill Gaither, Mark Lowry, David Phelps, Michael English & Wes Hampton!