Looking for chords & lyrics to song If You Had Known Me Before I Knew Him. If anyone has them or knows where I can find them, please let me know.
Thank you so much.
Chords & Lyrics if anyone has them, please - If You Had Known Me Before I Knew Him
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Chords & Lyrics if anyone has them, please - If You Had Known Me Before I Knew Him
Here are the words from our archive:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... opic&t=184
Just an old rejected relic on the auction block
They decided to throw me away
The auctioneer asked, "Who'll take her?"
The room was quiet and still.
And Jesus stepped forward, and He said, "I will".
Refrain
If you had known me before I knew Him,
You would understand why I love Him.
If you had known me before I knew Him,
You would understand my love.
I had not much to offer, just heartache and pain,
and a life that was filled with despair.
For my rags, He gave me riches,
For my fears, He traded peace,
For my whole life, he gave me a blessed release.
and I'm not sure but this might help with the chords; :
http://chordify.net/chords/natasha-wood ... blebaptist
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... opic&t=184
Just an old rejected relic on the auction block
They decided to throw me away
The auctioneer asked, "Who'll take her?"
The room was quiet and still.
And Jesus stepped forward, and He said, "I will".
Refrain
If you had known me before I knew Him,
You would understand why I love Him.
If you had known me before I knew Him,
You would understand my love.
I had not much to offer, just heartache and pain,
and a life that was filled with despair.
For my rags, He gave me riches,
For my fears, He traded peace,
For my whole life, he gave me a blessed release.
and I'm not sure but this might help with the chords; :
http://chordify.net/chords/natasha-wood ... blebaptist
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 41 guests
