Please help find sheet music for Jesus, What a Wonderful Name

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
tdavis

Post by tdavis » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:00 am

Does anyone know where I can get the sheet music for a song called "Jesus, What a Wonderful Name"? This song was written by Gerald Crabb and performed by the Nelons and also by The Watkins Family.
I have searched quite extensively on the Internet without success. I even posted a message on Gerald Crabb's website, but did not get a reply.
Our church choir would like to perform this song and it would be much easier to learn (both for the choir and the musicians) if we had sheet music.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. : - )
Kluvsrich

Post by Kluvsrich » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:36 pm

tdavis.. do you know what year the song was written?
Kluvsrich

Post by Kluvsrich » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:59 pm

tdavis... "Jesus, What a Wonderful Name" is on musicnotes.com
you can buy and print out whatever arrangement you like! God is good!
tdavis

Post by tdavis » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:02 am

Kluvsrich, thanks for the replies. I'm not sure when the song was written. The Watkins Family (bluegrass gospel) recorded it in 2009. The Nelons recorded it in 2010.
I searched musicnotes.com (among many other sites) for the song without success. Musicnotes.com has a song with a similar title called "Jesus what a beautiful name". But these are 2 totally different songs.
Does anyone have any other suggestions to help me find the sheet music for "Jesus, What a Wonderful Name"?

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:32 pm

http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mt ... =MN0053580

That is the link for that song....I have 'searched the web over' but haven't found any free music for that lovely song. =(
Hope that helps!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:10 pm

You can get the soundtrack from kellynelon.com or crossroadsonlinestore.com. Maybe if you go to Kelly's website you could message her about sheet music.