it is I
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
it is I
From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhYJfXAbWM0
here are the lyrics; couldn't get all and not sure of some
There was a ship once going gently down the stream that the Savior made
all the disciples of His were in it since together this time they stayed
but the Great Captain was not in it. He was walking on the water that He made
all the disciples became a-frightened but He said It is I be not afraid
Chorus
Oh it is I be not afraid this is the reply that the Savior made
when the night was dark and the winds were blowing
still in the ship the disciples stayed
they saw a man come a walking on the water saying It is I be not afraid
Aren't you glad to claim a Savior that can calm the wind and sea
Well this is the same dear Jesus that said Come unto me
So let's hope with the Ship of Salvation ???
Jesus is still calling gently saying It is I be not afraid
Chorus
This is the same God that spoke to Brother Noah saying build an ark my son
Going to destroy this world with water. See what all these people have done
Noah began to work and gather in the people. Got in the ark that he had made
The rain began to fall and the boat began to float . God said it's I be not afraid
here are the lyrics; couldn't get all and not sure of some
There was a ship once going gently down the stream that the Savior made
all the disciples of His were in it since together this time they stayed
but the Great Captain was not in it. He was walking on the water that He made
all the disciples became a-frightened but He said It is I be not afraid
Chorus
Oh it is I be not afraid this is the reply that the Savior made
when the night was dark and the winds were blowing
still in the ship the disciples stayed
they saw a man come a walking on the water saying It is I be not afraid
Aren't you glad to claim a Savior that can calm the wind and sea
Well this is the same dear Jesus that said Come unto me
So let's hope with the Ship of Salvation ???
Jesus is still calling gently saying It is I be not afraid
Chorus
This is the same God that spoke to Brother Noah saying build an ark my son
Going to destroy this world with water. See what all these people have done
Noah began to work and gather in the people. Got in the ark that he had made
The rain began to fall and the boat began to float . God said it's I be not afraid
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 116 guests
