old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?
-
Hischild79
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:56 pm
- Contact:
old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?
Does anyone out there know the lyrics to this old song?
-
Hischild79
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:56 pm
- Contact:
old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?
The chorus starts where will you be when the skies burst open... What will you do when you see his face
-
Guest
old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?
I am looking for this song as well! Please share if you find it.
-
Guest
old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?
(1)
Through storms of life, down here I'm trusting
I walk through valleys wide and deep
But I travel on, with my faith in Jesus
And he will safely guide my feet
(Chorus)
Where will you be, when the skies burst open
What will you do, when you see His face
Will you scream and cry and beg for mercy
Or thank him for His saving grace.
(2)
I'll stand before, the throne of judgment
With outstretched hands, He'll welcome me
Then I'll join the saints, on the hill of Glory
Forevermore I shall be free
(3)
Now listen close, I hear angels singing
They sing with joy, for the time is near
Seems I an hear, the sound of the trumpet
Seems that it's time, the time is near
Through storms of life, down here I'm trusting
I walk through valleys wide and deep
But I travel on, with my faith in Jesus
And he will safely guide my feet
(Chorus)
Where will you be, when the skies burst open
What will you do, when you see His face
Will you scream and cry and beg for mercy
Or thank him for His saving grace.
(2)
I'll stand before, the throne of judgment
With outstretched hands, He'll welcome me
Then I'll join the saints, on the hill of Glory
Forevermore I shall be free
(3)
Now listen close, I hear angels singing
They sing with joy, for the time is near
Seems I an hear, the sound of the trumpet
Seems that it's time, the time is near
-
Guest
old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?
verse 3 line 3 edit
Seems I can hear, the sound of the trumpet
Seems I can hear, the sound of the trumpet
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 12 guests
