Song of Praire Home Companion? give us love, give us power

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
worfworf
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:54 am
Contact:

Song of Praire Home Companion? give us love, give us power

Post by worfworf » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:01 am

I heard a brief song on the April 23rd edition of Praire Home Companion on NPR. It is simple and beautiful. By the time I could get home and to a computer, all I can remember is the last line: "give us love, give us power, give us grace"

Does anyone have an idea what the name of the song is?

Thanks,
Guest

Song of Praire Home Companion? give us love, give us power

Post by Guest » Tue May 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Lord, listen to your children praying
Ken Medema I think.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 54 guests