Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Bill Bradley
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:47 pm
Contact:

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Post by Bill Bradley » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:52 pm

I am trying to find the sheet music for "Sorry, I never knew you."
DownToTheAltar
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:32 pm
Contact:

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Post by DownToTheAltar » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:55 pm

E-mail me at [email][email protected].[/email] Be sure to put sheet music request in the subject or I might delete it without opening.
johnnysoo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:07 pm
Contact:

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Post by johnnysoo » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:21 pm

I am trying to find the sheet music for Sorry I never knew you. Thank you Soo
Guest

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:09 am

Trying to find music to ,Sorry i never knew you, song. please send to [email protected]
Guest

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Need sheet music for Sorry I never Knew you.
[email protected]
Please email it to me if you can.
Guest

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:04 am

I have the sheet music for "Sorry I Never Knew You" but I would have to mail it to you because I cannot email it. [email protected]
Guest

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:04 am

Sorry, I Never Knew You


Last night as I lay sleeping a dream came to me
I dreamed about the end of time about eternity
I saw a million sinners fall on their face and pray
the Lord just sadly looked at them and this I heard Him say

Sorry, I never knew you, I have no record of your birth
sorry, I never knew you
go serve the one that you served while on earth


Well I thought that the time has surely come when I must face my trials
and I told the Lord that I had been a Christian all the while
and through his book he took a look and sadly shook his head
he placed me over on the left and this is what he said

Sorry, I never knew you, I have no record of your birth
sorry, I never knew you
go serve the one that you served while on earth


Well I saw my wife and children, I heard their loving voice
they must have been so happy, O how they did rejoice
their robes of white around them, a crown upon their head
my little girl looked up to me and this is what she said

Daddy, we can't go with you, we must dwell in the joy of our Lord
Sorry, but we still love you, but you'll never be our Daddy anymore

And then I awakened, the tears were in my eyes
and looking all around me and there to my surprise
there was my wife and children, I knew it was a dream
so kneeling at my bedside you should have heard me pray

Father who art in Heaven, I know you gave your only son
forgive me and let me serve thee, for I want to be ready when He comes
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 30 guests