Freemans When He Loves Me Most

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Shyrl
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:57 pm
Contact:

Freemans When He Loves Me Most

Post by Shyrl » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:06 pm

When He Loves Me Most lyrics
Guest

Freemans When He Loves Me Most

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:07 am

My lifes made up of choices that I make
It's up to me, which path I'm gonna take
We've only got one life to get it right
But even though I make mistakes, Im perfect in His sight

Chorus:
When I deserve the least, that's when He loves me most
Each time I've drifted far away, He's always led me home
When I've turned my back on HIm, He's always held out hope
When I deserve the least, that's when He loves me most

When I've had temptation stare me in the face
I should've turned my head and looked the other way
I've stumbled down that road now and again
But each time I came limpin' back, He let me lean on Him

Chorus:

When I've turned my back on Him, He's always held out hope
When I deserve the least, that's when He loves me most
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 76 guests