I am looking for the song, sometimes he whispers.
The chorus goes:
Sometimes he's water, for the thirsty
Sometimes he's fire, all consuming
Sometimes his voice is louder than thunder,
Sometimes, Sometimes he whispers
Thanks in advance
Lyrics to "Sometimes He Whispers" Adam Crabb sings?
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Lyrics to "Sometimes He Whispers" Adam Crabb sings?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDa5d0q2XdE
Its been one of those days that drives me to my knees
when there are more questions than answers
and all of the things I can't figure out
that leave me with more tears than laughter
I don't know how He's gonna move
But I know He knows what I need
Chorus
Sometimes He's water to the thirsty
Sometimes He's fire all consuming
Sometimes His voice is louder than thunder
Oh but sometimes (sometimes) sometimes He whispers
So I'll be listening while I'm waiting on Him
and I'll choose to trust and believe
that the same One who spoke the world into place
is the same One who speaks peace to me
I don't know how He's gonna move
But I know He knows what I need
Chorus
Sometimes He's water to the thirsty
Sometimes He's fire all consuming
Sometimes His voice is louder than thunder
Oh but sometimes ...
Sometimes He's water to the thirsty
Sometimes He's fire all consuming
Sometimes His voice is louder than thunder
Oh but sometimes (Oh but sometimes)
OhOh sometimes, sometimes He whispers
Its been one of those days that drives me to my knees
when there are more questions than answers
and all of the things I can't figure out
that leave me with more tears than laughter
I don't know how He's gonna move
But I know He knows what I need
Chorus
Sometimes He's water to the thirsty
Sometimes He's fire all consuming
Sometimes His voice is louder than thunder
Oh but sometimes (sometimes) sometimes He whispers
So I'll be listening while I'm waiting on Him
and I'll choose to trust and believe
that the same One who spoke the world into place
is the same One who speaks peace to me
I don't know how He's gonna move
But I know He knows what I need
Chorus
Sometimes He's water to the thirsty
Sometimes He's fire all consuming
Sometimes His voice is louder than thunder
Oh but sometimes ...
Sometimes He's water to the thirsty
Sometimes He's fire all consuming
Sometimes His voice is louder than thunder
Oh but sometimes (Oh but sometimes)
OhOh sometimes, sometimes He whispers
-
Guest
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 70 guests
