God Bless The USA

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Greatma
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:09 am
Contact:

God Bless The USA

Post by Greatma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:15 am

Lee Greenwood wrote song
Greatma
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:09 am
Contact:

God Bless The USA

Post by Greatma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:23 am

God Bless the USA written by Lee Greenwood.
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

God Bless The USA

Post by songinmyheart » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH61hFsma24

If tomorrow all the things were gone
I'd worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
With just my children and my wife.
I'd thank my lucky stars,
To be living here today.
Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
And they can't take that away.

Chorus
And I'm proud to be an American,
Where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
Who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up,
Next to you and defend her still today.
Cause there aint no doubt I love this land,
God bless the usa.

From the lakes of Minnesota,
To the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.
From Detroit down to Houston,
And New York to L. A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
And it's time we stand and say.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DuckDuckGo [Bot] and 102 guests