Nothing Between
Nothing Between
An old memory of this Hymn has been on my mind all weekend. TKS
Nothing Between
Did I put the Hymn name in the wrong place?
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Nothing Between
Hi danill
You got it in the right place ; ) Is this the hymn?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMycvlzuGw
Nothing between my soul and my Savior,
Naught of this world's delusive dream;
I have renounced all sinful pleasure;
Jesus is mine, there's nothing between.
Refrain:
Nothing between my soul and my Savior,
So that His blessed face may be seen;
Nothing preventing the least of His favor;
Keep the way clear! Let nothing between.
Nothing between, like worldly pleasure;
Habits of life, though harmless they seem,
Must not my heart from Him ever sever;
He is my all, there's nothing between.
Nothing between, like pride or station;
Self or friends shall not intervene;
Though it may cost me much tribulation,
I am resolved, there's nothing between.
Nothing between, e'en many hard trials,
Though the whole world against me convene;
Watching with prayer and much self-denial,
I'll triumph at last, there's nothing between.
You got it in the right place ; ) Is this the hymn?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzMycvlzuGw
Nothing between my soul and my Savior,
Naught of this world's delusive dream;
I have renounced all sinful pleasure;
Jesus is mine, there's nothing between.
Refrain:
Nothing between my soul and my Savior,
So that His blessed face may be seen;
Nothing preventing the least of His favor;
Keep the way clear! Let nothing between.
Nothing between, like worldly pleasure;
Habits of life, though harmless they seem,
Must not my heart from Him ever sever;
He is my all, there's nothing between.
Nothing between, like pride or station;
Self or friends shall not intervene;
Though it may cost me much tribulation,
I am resolved, there's nothing between.
Nothing between, e'en many hard trials,
Though the whole world against me convene;
Watching with prayer and much self-denial,
I'll triumph at last, there's nothing between.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 136 guests
