heaven
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
heaven
Is this it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FQ1iYyQvE4
Heaven
In childhood I heard of a Heaven.
I wondered if it could be true,
That there were sweet mansions eternal,
Up there somewhere beyond the blue.
I wondered if people really go there,
Till one day sweet Jesus came in,
and I got a vision of Heaven,
My soul through all Heaven would spend.
Chorus
Heaven, happy home above,
Heaven, land of peace and love,
Oh, it makes me feel like traveling on.
Heaven, supernal, Heaven, eternal
I'm so glad it's real.
Then I got a vision of Heaven,
My soul is overflowing with love.
My heart, like the Savior's is broken
For friends who'll miss that home above.
Then a voice from the hills of Judea
Still ringing words of sweet relief,
Worldly attractions don't thrill me,
My soul has a change of belief.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FQ1iYyQvE4
Heaven
In childhood I heard of a Heaven.
I wondered if it could be true,
That there were sweet mansions eternal,
Up there somewhere beyond the blue.
I wondered if people really go there,
Till one day sweet Jesus came in,
and I got a vision of Heaven,
My soul through all Heaven would spend.
Chorus
Heaven, happy home above,
Heaven, land of peace and love,
Oh, it makes me feel like traveling on.
Heaven, supernal, Heaven, eternal
I'm so glad it's real.
Then I got a vision of Heaven,
My soul is overflowing with love.
My heart, like the Savior's is broken
For friends who'll miss that home above.
Then a voice from the hills of Judea
Still ringing words of sweet relief,
Worldly attractions don't thrill me,
My soul has a change of belief.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 96 guests
