lyrics please - he's coming back again

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

lyrics please - he's coming back again

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:12 am

Lyrics to he's coming back again

Cho.
Hesw coming back again on a cloud then I'll fly away
Wedding bells are ringing on that day
Hand in hand bride and groom riding the crystall. Seai believe he's coming back for me.
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

lyrics please - he's coming back again

Post by songinmyheart » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:01 am

From our archives:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=6456

Some may say religion is just a state of mind;
I'm dreaming when I say Heaven will be mine;
Though He went away, I know His face I'll see:
And I believe He's comin back for me.

Chorus:

He's coming back again, on a cloud
Then I'll fly away
Wedding bells are ringing on that day
Hand and hand
Bride and Groom
Riding the crystal sea
I believe He's coming back for me

Dark places on my journey, I have often been;
I've never traveled anywhere where He was not my friend;
This road is leading homeward and soon I will be free;
And I believe He's comin back for me.

Some may say religion is just a state of mind;
I'm dreaming when I say Heaven will be mine;
Though He went away, I know His face I'll see:
And I believe He's comin back for me.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 34 guests