he promised to hold my hand
-
Guest
he promised to hold my hand
he promised to guide my feet
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
he promised to hold my hand
Are these the lyrics you are looking for?
Promises One By One
CHORUS
He's promised to hold my hand
He's promised to help me stand
When the valley's too low and the river's too wide
He promised He will lead me to the other side
His promises light my way
Never lead my feet to stray
Living in His word I will overcome
Standing on His promises one by one
VERSE 1
I may have to walk through the valley of death
but I may not be sure of my very next step
CHORUS
VERSE2
I may have to walk on the water with Him
I won't have to worry if I sink or swim
CHORUS
TAG
Living in His word I will overcome
Standing on His promises one by one
His promises one by one
The Gaither Vocal Band's rendition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cd2D94qiZo
Promises One By One
CHORUS
He's promised to hold my hand
He's promised to help me stand
When the valley's too low and the river's too wide
He promised He will lead me to the other side
His promises light my way
Never lead my feet to stray
Living in His word I will overcome
Standing on His promises one by one
VERSE 1
I may have to walk through the valley of death
but I may not be sure of my very next step
CHORUS
VERSE2
I may have to walk on the water with Him
I won't have to worry if I sink or swim
CHORUS
TAG
Living in His word I will overcome
Standing on His promises one by one
His promises one by one
The Gaither Vocal Band's rendition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cd2D94qiZo
-
Guest
he promised to hold my hand
wondeful words of encouragement
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 85 guests
