I cried and I cried but no one could save me
-
Guest
I cried and I cried but no one could save me
I have a friend wanting to find a song but she can only remember one line of the chorus: I cried and I cried, but no one could save me. She says it is an old gospel song and she remembers the singer as a male with a deep voice. ???
-
Guest
I cried and I cried but no one could save me
I too would like this song. Does anyone know it?
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
I cried and I cried but no one could save me
Hi Guest #2
Can you supply any more of the lyrics
or any other information we can go on?
Thanks
Can you supply any more of the lyrics
or any other information we can go on?
Thanks
-
Guest
I cried and I cried but no one could save me
I'm sorry. I don't know any more.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 72 guests
