I Cast My Bread Upon The Water
-
Guest
I Cast My Bread Upon The Water
The Gold City gospel group sing it.
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
I Cast My Bread Upon The Water
The lyrics are in our archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=5733
I Cast My Bread Upon The Water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnIW8AVtlOk
Chorus
I cast my bread upon the water
by helping my brother
struggling on life's stormy sea
I'll be sowing a good seed
by doing a good deed
that'll come back, come back to me.
Well I picked up the good book
and took me a long look
and I believe in each & every part.
But I sure rejoice in knowing
about the reaping & the sowing
I really took that lesson to my heart.
Chorus
Well I can't buy my way to heaven
but there's a heaven a waiting
purchased by our good & loving Lord
and I'll go on striving, trusting & surviving
holding on expecting my reward
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=5733
I Cast My Bread Upon The Water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnIW8AVtlOk
Chorus
I cast my bread upon the water
by helping my brother
struggling on life's stormy sea
I'll be sowing a good seed
by doing a good deed
that'll come back, come back to me.
Well I picked up the good book
and took me a long look
and I believe in each & every part.
But I sure rejoice in knowing
about the reaping & the sowing
I really took that lesson to my heart.
Chorus
Well I can't buy my way to heaven
but there's a heaven a waiting
purchased by our good & loving Lord
and I'll go on striving, trusting & surviving
holding on expecting my reward
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 13 guests
