I'm looking for the name of the Hymn - When I say good night on this side

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
cffitz

Post by cffitz » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:06 pm

the words go,
when I say good-bye on this side
and say hello on the other side
cffitz

Post by cffitz » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:27 pm

Update on the lyrics

When I say good night on this side
and good morning on the other side
judymcclain

Post by judymcclain » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:46 pm

Do you know the name of a song. It is real old. The only words I know is (Walking in tall cotton or high cotton) Please advise
Sincerely,
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:58 pm

I think you might be thinking of a song i've heard a couple times sung at church. It is called "He's having the time of my life". If it is the right one there is a part that goes I feel like i'm walking in tall cotton this feeling that i have....Now He's having the time of my life and I'm loving Him all of the time.

Post by Guest » Fri May 04, 2007 3:13 pm

There is a very old hymn called: Good Night and Good Morning by Homer Rodebeaver.
The lyrics are:
When comes to the weary, a blessed release, when upward we pass to His Kingdom of peace. When free from the woes that on earth we must bear, we'll say goodnight here, but good morning up there. Good morning up there when Christ is the Light, good morning up there, where cometh no night. When we step from this earth to God's heaven so fair, we'll say good night here, but good morning up there.
Hope that helps!
Lisa