my eyes is on the prize
-
Guest
my eyes is on the prize
I made my decision I want a better vision
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
my eyes is on the prize
Here is one of several versions I found with slightly different lyrics
My Eyes Are On The Prize
Satan came to me this morning
Spoke without a warning
Tried to make me quit or compromise
So I said listen Devil
with you I'm on the level
I can't quit my eye is on the prize
Yeah I've made my decision
that I wanted a greater vision
Of that heavenly bridegroom in the sky
So Satan get behind me
One day you wont find me
I'll be gone my eye is on the prize
Satan thought he was so smart
tried to come right into my heart
Hey Devil your in for a big surprise
You can come on in like a flood
and I'll drown you in Jesus blood
I can't quit my eye is on the prize
My Eyes Are On The Prize
Satan came to me this morning
Spoke without a warning
Tried to make me quit or compromise
So I said listen Devil
with you I'm on the level
I can't quit my eye is on the prize
Yeah I've made my decision
that I wanted a greater vision
Of that heavenly bridegroom in the sky
So Satan get behind me
One day you wont find me
I'll be gone my eye is on the prize
Satan thought he was so smart
tried to come right into my heart
Hey Devil your in for a big surprise
You can come on in like a flood
and I'll drown you in Jesus blood
I can't quit my eye is on the prize
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 59 guests
