you can't tell it like i tell it

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

you can't tell it like i tell it

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:42 pm

what he's done for me
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

you can't tell it like i tell it

Post by songinmyheart » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:34 pm

This is one version by Commissioned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5L6HfMc0e8
Let Me Tell It
Chorus
All the Lord's done for you,
you're telling me you don't have nothing to say?
You can't tell it, oh let me tell it
Get all worked up, go tell somebody
and if they look at you a little strange
Tell 'em "let me tell it!"

I remember the day when I was all confused
I searched for the truth time after time
Then came You, to my rescue,
and improved my way of living

I remember the day, peace I could not find
There was change on my soul, and change in my mind
And then came you, and you had the key
You loosed all my burdens, and set me free

I can't sit down when I think of his touch
When I think if his goodness, how he loves me so much

Then I get a real good feeling
From my head down to my feet
That's when I raise up both of my hands
And I get up out of my seat

Chorus

I remember the day when I was feeling low
Had no money in my pocket, and no place to go
Then came you, you gave to me
A sense of worth and security

I don't really understand how you can sit down in your seat,
and not at least raise your hands
All the things he's done for you, everything he's brought you through
In the times when we're not faithful he has still be true

I can't sit down when I think of His touch
When I think if His goodness, how he loves me so much

Then I get a real good feeling from my head to my feet
I must raise up my hands
And get out of my seat

Chorus

Tell me yeah (what the lord has done for you)
Oh, tell me yeah (what the lord has done for you)
Tell the world, oh yeah (what the lord has done for you)
Ohh, shout it on the hill (what the lord has done for you)

Hey you can't tell it, let me tell it (what the lord has done for me)
I must tell somebody (what the Lord has done for me)
I must go tell it on the mountain (what the lord has done for me)
And I must tell it in the valley (what the lord has done for me)
When I think of His goodness, and all He's done for me, I've got to tell
it (tell it)
Just tell it (tell it)
In the morning (tell it)
In the new day (tell it)
Your love is goodness (Your love is goodness)
Your love is mercy (Your love is mercy)
His love is kindness (Your love is kindness)
Ohhhh (Hour live is goodness)
I've got to tell it (Hour love is goodness)
Your love is mercy (Hour love is mercy)
His love is kindness (Your love is kindness)
And it's faithfulness (Your love is goodness)
Tell it (tell it)
Oh yeah (tell it)
Tell 'em it's goodness (tell it)
Tell 'em He's holy (tell it)
Tell 'em He's holy (Your love is goodness)
Tell 'em He's holy (Your love is mercy)
Your love is mercy (Your love is kindness)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 35 guests