Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...
Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...
Mary was wondering
Joseph was wondering
just how this thing could be
that he could be a man
to die ____???_____
Mary was wondering
just how this thing could be
born in a manger
laid in a cattle stall......
This was a song I sang as a child in a Christmas play at church, some 30+ years ago. I don't remember any more of the song or the name. I was hoping to teach the song to my kids, but a can't remember the words! Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Joseph was wondering
just how this thing could be
that he could be a man
to die ____???_____
Mary was wondering
just how this thing could be
born in a manger
laid in a cattle stall......
This was a song I sang as a child in a Christmas play at church, some 30+ years ago. I don't remember any more of the song or the name. I was hoping to teach the song to my kids, but a can't remember the words! Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
-
Guest
Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...
I wish I knew, I have been trying to think of the name of it. Same reason here. We sang it in church about 15 years ago. Good luck.
-
Guest
Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...
I believe that song is from "The Little Bell That Wouldn't Stop Ringing" or something like that. I listened to it as a child and loved it!
-
Guest
Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...
Mary was Wondering from the little bell that wouldn't stop ringing. Written by Barbara Davoll and Christine Wyrtzen. I've only found it on LP. hope this helps
-
Guest
Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...
"to die in God's own plan." It is from "The Little Bell that wouldn't stop ringing." I sang the solo (as a duet) in 4th grade.
Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...
I also sang this as a child and loved the Little Bell musical!! I had been looking for it also and found this clip on YouTube
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKnY0XRiHNs
Adorable little girl!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKnY0XRiHNs
Adorable little girl!
-
Guest
Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...
I was able to convert this LP to a CD, but I haven't figured out how to put it out on the net for downloading, just yet. Lots of ppl have been looking for this album and as soon as I can figure it out, it'll be on the net.
-
Guest
Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...
That music is from The Little Bell that wouldn't Stop Ringing. I have the Album.
Mary was wondering,
Joseph was wondering
Just how this thing could be;
That now their God in love had sent from up above.
His own dear Son for you and me.
Born in a Manger,
born in a cattle stall
A little baby small
But he would be a man to die in God's own plan
Mary was wondering how this thing could be
Joseph was wondering how this thing could be
Mary was wondering,
Joseph was wondering
Just how this thing could be;
That now their God in love had sent from up above.
His own dear Son for you and me.
Born in a Manger,
born in a cattle stall
A little baby small
But he would be a man to die in God's own plan
Mary was wondering how this thing could be
Joseph was wondering how this thing could be
-
Guest
-
Guest
Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...
Wow, I was Crystal bell in this musical some 30+ years ago too! Would love to get it on CD for my daughter.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 40 guests
