Golden City where do I find the 'rest' of it?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
lost
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:51 pm
Contact:

Golden City where do I find the 'rest' of it?

Post by lost » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:46 pm

When listening to a very old tape of Golden City I discovered another song-or extension- of it that starts out "At the gates of the Golden City"....
The ending says "We (you?) are home, we (you?) are home".
Anyone know the name of it & what the name of the album itself is?
Please & thanks
lost
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:51 pm
Contact:

Golden City where do I find the 'rest' of it?

Post by lost » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:36 pm

FOUND IT!!!
FYI: the song is the last 1 on the City of Gold Soundtrack & is called The Journey's End.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot] and 86 guests