can't cross the blood line
-
Guest
can't cross the blood line
satan can't cross the blood line
-
SingerForGod
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:12 am
- Contact:
can't cross the blood line
Check the post above concerning this song to which I responded..."when it seems my spirit is low." It is the same song. I have pasted it here also.
God Bless.
SingerForGod
Posted: 17 Jul 2009 03:19
Registered User
Currently Offline Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2009
I love this song!
Even though my spirit's low, and it seems I can't hardly go
But still, I see victory
And at times, I'm walking by faith
I can't see what lies before me, but still I see victory
Chorus:
I've just gotta tell you satan, you can't cross the bloodline
Because I;m covered by His blood
You may snare, you may fight
But you're gonna lose this battle tonight
Sometimes the battle gets hot
And it seems we're fighting a lot
I remember, I stand on the rock
So satan, if I were you
I'd turn around and give up too
Because I believe - you're bound to lose.
Chorus
God Bless.
SingerForGod
Posted: 17 Jul 2009 03:19
Registered User
Currently Offline Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2009
I love this song!
Even though my spirit's low, and it seems I can't hardly go
But still, I see victory
And at times, I'm walking by faith
I can't see what lies before me, but still I see victory
Chorus:
I've just gotta tell you satan, you can't cross the bloodline
Because I;m covered by His blood
You may snare, you may fight
But you're gonna lose this battle tonight
Sometimes the battle gets hot
And it seems we're fighting a lot
I remember, I stand on the rock
So satan, if I were you
I'd turn around and give up too
Because I believe - you're bound to lose.
Chorus
-
Guest
can't cross the blood line
who sings the song???
-
Guest
can't cross the blood line
Anyone know the chords to this song? please!
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
-
Guest
can't cross the blood line
The orginal artist of this song is betty & the sunrise singers.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 128 guests
