I’ve got a mansion on the streets where Jesus walked
-
isingforhim
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:29 am
- Contact:
I've got a mansion on the streets where Jesus walked
Is there someone who would have the words to"I've got a mansion on the streets where Jesus walked? Part of the chorus is "On the streets where Jesus walked,there are joys that can't be bought. Thanks!!!
-
Guest
I've got a mansion on the streets where Jesus walked
On the streets where Jesus walked there are joys that can't be bought
Treasures this world has not seen can't be bought by kings or queens
How I thrill at just the thought this home is mine it's all been bought
I've got a mansion on the streets where Jesus walks
Treasures this world has not seen can't be bought by kings or queens
How I thrill at just the thought this home is mine it's all been bought
I've got a mansion on the streets where Jesus walks
-
raz0rsedge
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:34 pm
- Contact:
I've got a mansion on the streets where Jesus walked
looking for the lyrics to the song I've got a mansion on the street where jesus walks
-
Guest
I've got a mansion on the streets where Jesus walked
I've Got A Mansion On The Street Where Jesus Walked
Jesus walked the dusty road
For you and me, carried a load
Many times His feet were sore, and body weak
But, He knew a better place
Up where time could not erase
I've got a mansion on the street where Jesus walked
Chorus
On the street where Jesus walked
There are joys that can't be bought
Treasures this world has not seen
Can't be touched by kings or queens
How I thrill at just the thought
This home is mine, it's all been bought
I've got a mansion on the street where Jesus walked
I'll take Jesus by the hand
We will stroll all through the land
We'll observe the gates of pearl
And loved ones meet from this old world
Sit down by the tree of life
And thank the Lord there's no more strife
I've got a mansion on the street where Jesus walked
Jesus walked the dusty road
For you and me, carried a load
Many times His feet were sore, and body weak
But, He knew a better place
Up where time could not erase
I've got a mansion on the street where Jesus walked
Chorus
On the street where Jesus walked
There are joys that can't be bought
Treasures this world has not seen
Can't be touched by kings or queens
How I thrill at just the thought
This home is mine, it's all been bought
I've got a mansion on the street where Jesus walked
I'll take Jesus by the hand
We will stroll all through the land
We'll observe the gates of pearl
And loved ones meet from this old world
Sit down by the tree of life
And thank the Lord there's no more strife
I've got a mansion on the street where Jesus walked
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 50 guests
