A Name I Highly Treasure.
-
Bonnie Garland
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:14 am
- Contact:
A Name I Highly Treasure.
I've looked in all my old hymnals and Favorites books and can not find this old song. I also need to find the music to it.. Can anyone help?
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
A Name I Highly Treasure.
Hi Bonnie,
Steve posted the lyrics here in our archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=4132
In regards to sheet music try
http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/a-n ... sic/620209
or
http://www.stantons.com/sheet-music/tit ... -a/MB3077/
Do you have any of these hymnals?
A Name I Highly Treasure by Oscar C. Eliason can be found in them
Chorus Choir Voices No. 2 #d10
Singspiration Six #d7
Songs that Touch the Heart. Vol. 2 #d28
Special Songs for Special Singers Number 2 #d16
Steve posted the lyrics here in our archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=4132
In regards to sheet music try
http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/a-n ... sic/620209
or
http://www.stantons.com/sheet-music/tit ... -a/MB3077/
Do you have any of these hymnals?
A Name I Highly Treasure by Oscar C. Eliason can be found in them
Chorus Choir Voices No. 2 #d10
Singspiration Six #d7
Songs that Touch the Heart. Vol. 2 #d28
Special Songs for Special Singers Number 2 #d16
-
Bonnie Garland
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:14 am
- Contact:
A Name I Highly Treasure.
Thank you for your reply to me. I will look to see if I can find any of these song books.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 28 guests
