Music For Hymns

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Church

Music For Hymns

Post by Church » Mon May 14, 2007 6:14 am

Hi,
I am looking for the music organ if possible to the hymns (1) Open My Eyes
(2) A Land where we never grow old (3) There shall be showers of blessings (3) Here I am Lord.
Id appreciate any help you could give me in locating where I may purchase these. Thanks.
steveliu
Site Admin

Music For Hymns

Post by steveliu » Mon May 14, 2007 6:33 am

Hi Church, :)

I believe #1, #3, and #4 are all available from MusicNotes.Com. Here's a page where you can search for them--just type in all or some of the words in the song you're looking for.

http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... notes.html

They offer both downloadable sheet music, mail-order sheet music, and downloadable books. You can preview the downloadable sheet music.

For "Here I am Lord", select "search by keyword" and search for these words: "here i am lord schutte". This will give you the version you're looking for.

I haven't had a chance to update the page yet, but there are some great discounts you can take advantage of if you order from that page:

On-Going Discount:
5-10 Digital Items: 10% Off
11-20 Digital Items: 15% Off
21+ Digital Items: 20% Off

Coupon Code: RGV65
Good For: 10% off any purchase $25 or More
Good Through: June 15, 2007

Coupon Code: MNMAYFIVE
Good For: $5 off any Digital purchase $20 or More

Coupon Code: GGMAY15
Good For: 15% off any purchase!

For every sale made through that page I posted, MusicNotes gives back about a quarter to this site. Not quite enough to pay the bills, but thankfully I have my day job ;)

God bless!
Steve
Church

Music For Hymns

Post by Church » Wed May 16, 2007 4:07 am

Hi Steve,
Thank You for taking the time to get back to me. I will follow up the leads you gave me with regards to the lyrics for thoses hymns.They were a great help!
Blessings,
Church.