hymn Lyrics - I Need No Mansion Here Below

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:08 pm

WOW! My mom used to sing "I Need No Mansion Here Below" when I was a kid. She would sing it as she did housework. We sung it in church when I was real little. Mom's been gone for 20 years now. I catch myself singing a little of it but could not remember much of the words. I did a search on the part I could remember and I found your site. Thank you so much for listing the lyrics. I have them now.
Thank you.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:03 pm

i would like to find someone who has the music to i need no mansion here below.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:13 pm

Does anyone know the simple chords to "I need no mansion here below"?

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:09 am

Benson publishing had a series of hymnals called "New Songs of Inspiration." I know this song was in several of them. I have Number 7 and it is included.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:43 pm

I have the sheet music to "I Need No Mansion Here Below". This is one of my favorite songs. My Mother and Dad sang all my life and that was one of their favorites. They are gone now but I sing their songs. Send me an email with your name and address and I will mail you a copy. [email protected]

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:10 pm

I was about 17 when a missionary group came to Guyana and sang this song. All I could remember was the chorus. Thanks so much for the lyrics, it's been about 45 yrs I was looking for it.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:03 am

Happy to see a young person singing gospel music.

These Are They (Gaither Vocal Band Version) Sung By Brett Harris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CUFKVLQUl4

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:29 pm

I have the sheet music to "I Need No Mansion Here Below", send me a name and address and I will mail it to you. I cannot email. [email protected]
gospelsinger46

Post by gospelsinger46 » Tue May 17, 2016 2:30 am

I NEED NO MANSIONS HERE BELOW Key: F 3/4
W & M by C S Grogan (1953)