would really love to have the words to this song - you'll never run out of the blood

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
cheryl

would really love to have the words to this song - you'll never run out of the blood

Post by cheryl » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:24 pm

"you'll never run out of the blood", can't seen to find the words, please help!
sthrnldy1969

Post by sthrnldy1969 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:28 pm

I am only typing what i remember thru memory and maybe someone will recognize a few of the words and finish it out...I am not even sure if theyre correct or in the right order, and i am totally missing the chorus.. i found the soundtrack yesterday, but am not sure if it works any more..(before i saw this) and will look again for it..hopefully i didnt throw it away as we were cleaning..

You may run low on money
You may run short on faith
You may feel so unworthy to even stop and pray
You may feel your life's destroyed and you'll running out of love
Oh, be strong for you'll never run out of the blood

Oh it covers forever....???

2nd verse Well, i know that you struggle in your life every day
It seems all you've worked for is being taken away
......???

sorry, will look some more...know u probably already had this much, but maybe someone can remember ...debbie
sthrnldy1969

Post by sthrnldy1969 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:54 pm

Next lines in the second verse: Youre running out of patience and youre running out of love, oh, my friend, you will never run out of the blood

sorry, i tried to edit my post to add this, but somehow it didnt let me do it... i may have the last 2 lines mixed up.. i know the words or similar words are in there, but was confused as to whether they went to the first or second verse...i used to love this song, but havent heard it in years...i am racking my brain trying to figure out the rest of the chorus...debbie