need lyrics - I want to live there

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
podray

Post by podray » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:11 am

I need the lyrics for a old song my former pastor used to sing he has gone on to be with the Lord words were I want to live there heavens glory to share oh I want to live there don't you please help if you can Thanks
dkpoore

Post by dkpoore » Tue May 08, 2012 3:32 pm

I want to live there, Don't you

There's a beautiful home, waiting over the foam, that the Lord has prepared for me; built for you and for me by the beautiful sea
O I want to live ther, don't you?

Chorus
O I want to live there, heaven's glory to share,
praising Jesus the long ages thru; In the master's great fold, where we'll never grow old, O I want to live there, don't you

Often in sadness I roam, then I want to go home, but my labor on earth is not thru; so I'll still trudge along with a smile and a song, O, I want to live there don't you?

repeat chorus

There the streets are pure gold, I have often been told, and nobody shall ever be blue; there will be no good byes, no more sorrows or sighs, O I want to live there don't don't you?

repeat chorus