We're Not Strangers Anymore

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
shelagh

Post by shelagh » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Looking for the lyrics or chords to We're Not Strangers Anymore
doc1950

Post by doc1950 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:33 am

WE’RE NOT STRANGERS ANYMORE
From the manger where He lay, to the garden where He prayed, I often heard about this stranger, Then I opened up my heart, and He walked into my life, now we’re not strangers anymore.
CHORUS: He’s my friend, He’s my Lord, O how I love Him, He’s my Father. Now we walk, hand in hand, for we’re not strangers anymore.
2. I have heard about this man, who could even raise the dead. I heard He calmed the troubled water, but I never thought for me, He could calm the raging sea, that all I’d do is call His name.
CHORUS
3. If you’re looking for a friend who’ll go with you to the end, Someone who’s closer than a brother, why not give this man a try, for even now He’s passing by. You won’t be strangers anymore.
SECOND CHORUS: He’ll be your friend, and your Lord. Oh how you’ll love Him as your Father, then you’ll walk, hand in hand, You won’t be strangers anymore.
Echoes of Mercy

Re: We're Not Strangers Anymore

Post by Echoes of Mercy » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:53 pm

:D This hymn helped me to come to terms with my father leaving me as a young child. By, letting me know even if my earthly father wasn't a part of my life my heavenly father would always be. <3
doc1950 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:33 am WE’RE NOT STRANGERS ANYMORE
From the manger where He lay, to the garden where He prayed, I often heard about this stranger, Then I opened up my heart, and He walked into my life, now we’re not strangers anymore.
CHORUS: He’s my friend, He’s my Lord, O how I love Him, He’s my Father. Now we walk, hand in hand, for we’re not strangers anymore.
2. I have heard about this man, who could even raise the dead. I heard He calmed the troubled water, but I never thought for me, He could calm the raging sea, that all I’d do is call His name.
CHORUS
3. If you’re looking for a friend who’ll go with you to the end, Someone who’s closer than a brother, why not give this man a try, for even now He’s passing by. You won’t be strangers anymore.
SECOND CHORUS: He’ll be your friend, and your Lord. Oh how you’ll love Him as your Father, then you’ll walk, hand in hand, You won’t be strangers anymore.