I know the Lord will make a way for me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Hi, what an inspiring song, thank you.
cheryl williams

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Wooow my heart has been filled with this worship song for quite sometime until i searched it lyrics, it Blesses me more than i can even imagine.

Yes the Lord God will make a way for me, as long as I live a Holy Life. Amen

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:45 am

thank God for this inspirational hymn.I also awoke in wee hours of early am.Going through very hard time,& this hymn from my early childhood, in Sunday school & sang by my beloved late parents came to my spirit.Thk God for all blessings I couldn't remember all the words,but found this gifted site,GOD BLESS you all

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:27 am

A week ago I dreamed and saw my mother in my dream. My mother died 4years ago. And in my dream I saw my mother and I sang this song and then I woke up feel like I am crying. I dont know why I have dream this song. I was just a littte girl when i learned this song.I know God is speaking to me in my dream telling me that I have to be STILL though I am having a tough time right now but I know God is always there for me.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Verse
I know they put old Daniel in the lions den
And they left him there all alone
Till the king looked that day
And he could hear old Daniel say
I know the Lord has made a way for me
Reader

Re: I know the Lord will make a way for me

Post by Reader » Sun May 05, 2019 10:28 pm

Actually, it isn't "pay my tithes"; tithing was part of the old covenant. When Jesus died, He put into effect a new covenant. The verses end the same way: "If I live a holy life/Shun the wrong and do the right/I know the Lord will make a way for me."
Joan Drysdale

Post by Joan Drysdale » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:06 pm

This old song still blesses in 2020. It came into my mind early this morning. My God SHALL indeed make a way!
Benjamin

Post by Benjamin » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:31 am

Woke up with this hymn in my ❤️, so needed this,facing so much loss,care giver to many ,facing much illness,and isolation,lonliness,finding much joy in my faith,I KNOW THE LORD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR ME" HE WILL SEND HIS GUARDIAN ANGELS,TO PROECT ME & HELP ME THROUGH THIS MOST DIFFICULT TIME,PRAISE GOD ,TO GOD ALL 🙏 ALL THE GLORY.PRAYING FOR HEALING,PRAYING FOR PEACE,JOY, LOVE,& RECONCILIATION 🤝 ✌️ FOR ALL...STOP THE WARS,GOD WILL INTERVENE,KEEP PRAYING 🙏 🤲 🕍 POWER IN PRAYER...GLORY TO GOD...AMEN.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:20 am

:) I have had the words of this song/ chorus?
Going through my mind :
“know the Lord Will make away for me just in the wrong to do the right to live a pure and holy life. I know the Lord Will make a Way for me.”

Cannot remember any other words, so went looking for it on YouTube. And have ended up here.
Does anybody remember more?
Date today is February 6/2023 2:20 a.m.
Shirlene

Post by Shirlene » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:46 pm

I hear this song some Sundays getting too for Church. I just had to look up the song title and it's lyrics. Received some excellent info and they lyrics. This info for very helpful to me. This song reaches my soul every time I hear it cause I k know the LORD will make a way for me.