Does ANY one have the music to My House is Full but My Feilds are empty???

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
davidjoel

Re: Does ANY one have the music to My House is Full but My Feilds are empty???

Post by davidjoel » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:10 am

On my mom's side of the family, she is one of 9 kids. Her sister, Bonnie, married an incredible musician and they, along with their girls (They had 5), formed the gospel group the Christian Diplomats. They originally recorded this song back in 1982. I also was blessed with the gift of music and today, am a music producer, arranger, songwriter, etc. living in Philadelphia. I had hoped over the years, that technology would evolve far enough to allow in some fashion, the ability to reverse-engineer an album because my uncle Homer said they never kept the masters of the recordings they made at Baldwin Recording Studios in Johnstown, PA in the late 70's and early 80's. In 2021, I was a very early beta-tester to some software that promised the possibility of separating full recordings of material down into its individual parts. Was THIS the product I have been longing for since the age of 15 when I first decided I wanted to produce new versions of my family's music? The short version of the answer is, OHHHH YEAAHHHHHH!

It should be noted that the ONLY parts kept from the original recording were the vocals. Even the timing arrangement was changed from an eighth-note to a dotted-eighth note, and from 3/4 time to 6/8.

The Final Result? Have a listen at the link below!

YouTube - https://youtu.be/lhHo8-3FkiQ