Looking for Lyrics and Chords to a song that I am not quite sure of the name - I'll be free from all my sorrow

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Looking for Lyrics and Chords to a song that I am not quite sure of the name - I'll be free from all my sorrow

Post by guest » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:46 pm

Here are the parts I know:

Chorus

I'll be free from all my sorrow. I'll be free from all my pain. I'll be free to roam, in heaven my new home. Where all God's children can sing, where all God's children can sing.
songinmyheart

Looking for Lyrics and Chords to a song that I am not quite sure of the name

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Haven't found the lyrics or chords yet but please note
we've had this request before in March from Malibu571
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=14752
This verse was included
The tree of my life is turning brown,
all the leaves are slowly falling to the ground.
A cold winter wind is blowing on me,
but thank God in the morning, I'll be free.

Hopefully one of our detectives will be able to fill in the verses
and supply the chords this time around
Guest2023

Re: Looking for Lyrics and Chords to a song that I am not quite sure of the name

Post by Guest2023 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:50 am

Verse 1 The tree of my life is turning brown and the leaves are slowly falling to the ground." A cold winter wind is blowing on me, but thank God in the morning, I'll be free."

Chorus: I'll be free from all my sorrow. I'll be free from all my pain. I'll be free to roam, in heaven my new home. Where all God's children can sing.

Verse 2: It's appointed unto you once to die. So be read for it won't pass you by... Like a vapor life will soon fade away. But thank God there'll come a brighter day.