Need these lyrics!
Need these lyrics!
“Some people say I think I’ve been saved….” Then the chorus is like “theres not a doubt that I’ve been saved bought by the blood that Jesus gave on Calvary (yes on Calvary) he did it for you and me”
-
reta cherry
Re: Need these lyrics!
Here's one version. I don't know if it's the one you need tho.
Once I served the Lord
only with my lips
And I put my trust
in my church membership
But in my soul had disturb,
And I earnestly prayed
Till I knew without a doubt I’m saved
Chorus
Without a doubt I’m saved
I have been born again
Washed in calvary’s flow
pure and white within.
Though I once was lost
and in sin's chains enslaved
But now I know
without a doubt I’m saved.
There is a deep settled peace
in my happy soul
Now my life has an aim
heaven is my goal
And the world’s gathering storms
Can't make me afraid
And I can shout
without a doubt I’m saved.
Once I served the Lord
only with my lips
And I put my trust
in my church membership
But in my soul had disturb,
And I earnestly prayed
Till I knew without a doubt I’m saved
Chorus
Without a doubt I’m saved
I have been born again
Washed in calvary’s flow
pure and white within.
Though I once was lost
and in sin's chains enslaved
But now I know
without a doubt I’m saved.
There is a deep settled peace
in my happy soul
Now my life has an aim
heaven is my goal
And the world’s gathering storms
Can't make me afraid
And I can shout
without a doubt I’m saved.
-
kristyjw
Re: Need these lyrics!
Any idea what time frame this is from? Style of music?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 81 guests
