i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion
-
Guest
i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion
i need lyrics to "look what i've traded for a mansion"
-
sunset333s
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:31 pm
- Contact:
i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion
LOOK WHAT I TRADED
by The Gospel Rays
I once heard a story of a sainted old mother,
Who had lived out her life here on earth;
As she lay on her death bed her friends gathered 'round her,
And these were the last words she said.
Oh, look what I traded for a mansion,
Oh, look what I'm leaving behind;
Oh, look who will be there to greet me,
When I step in God's sweet Paradise.
I'm leaving behind all my sorrows,
I'm leaving behind all my cares;
For I traded it all for a mansion,
That Jesus has gone to prepare.
Her hands were so feeble her voice was so low,
But she still had a smile on her face;
She said I hear singing, Oh, they're waiting for me,
As she looked up to heaven and said.
Oh, look what I traded for a mansion,
Oh, look what I'm leaving behind;
Oh, look who will be there to greet me,
When I step in God's sweet Paradise.
I'm leaving behind all my sorrows,
I'm leaving behind all my cares;
For I traded it all for a mansion,
That Jesus has gone to prepare.
Oh, look what I traded for a mansion.
by The Gospel Rays
I once heard a story of a sainted old mother,
Who had lived out her life here on earth;
As she lay on her death bed her friends gathered 'round her,
And these were the last words she said.
Oh, look what I traded for a mansion,
Oh, look what I'm leaving behind;
Oh, look who will be there to greet me,
When I step in God's sweet Paradise.
I'm leaving behind all my sorrows,
I'm leaving behind all my cares;
For I traded it all for a mansion,
That Jesus has gone to prepare.
Her hands were so feeble her voice was so low,
But she still had a smile on her face;
She said I hear singing, Oh, they're waiting for me,
As she looked up to heaven and said.
Oh, look what I traded for a mansion,
Oh, look what I'm leaving behind;
Oh, look who will be there to greet me,
When I step in God's sweet Paradise.
I'm leaving behind all my sorrows,
I'm leaving behind all my cares;
For I traded it all for a mansion,
That Jesus has gone to prepare.
Oh, look what I traded for a mansion.
i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion
Does anyone know where I can find the sheet music? Thanks!
-
Guest
i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion
I've looked for this song for years. I would really like to have the chords or fiddle tab for it.
Thanks
Millie
Thanks
Millie
-
Guest
i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion
That's one of my all time favorite songs. It was sung at my dads funeral
-
Guest
i really need help - look what i've traded for a mansion
so I can't find the sheet music anywhere. Has it ever been published? there's a lot of YouTube videos of people singing it. Looks like someone would write it up .
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 24 guests
