Little Talk with Jesus / Gospel Ship / Old Rugged Cross / I'll Fly Away / It's Me Again for ClaraF

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Little Talk with Jesus / Gospel Ship / Old Rugged Cross / I'll Fly Away / It's Me Again for ClaraF

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:08 pm

touch the untouchable love the unloveable and FOrgive my enemies LORD you did that for me and thats what I learned from you and i will touch the untouchable love the unlovable and forgive my enemies i would really be happy to figure this out who is this and what is the name?

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:09 am

I'm looking for the chords and lyrics to Jesus It's me again I've heard it sung by Carol Baker if anyone can help please send it to [email protected]
Thank you Linda

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:05 pm

Hey there,
My name is Nancy and I am searching for the words and music for Russ Lee's song--LOVE IS THE CROSS.
Please send this Info to [email protected] if anyone can find it.
Thank you and Blessings Always
Nancy

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:11 am

Help help me find .Let it shine on me I heard the voice of Jesus say come unto me and rest.
dreamklaiber

Post by dreamklaiber » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:12 pm

Avib- I have tried to email you at the email address you have posted and it was sent back to me. I would love to have the music to this song!!! My email is klaiber
@grm.net Thanks and may God Bless! Dreama

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:54 pm

i really need this music it's me again lord . my address is [email protected]
randy aten

Post by randy aten » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:34 am

Hello my name is randy aten and i really need the music to surley the presence of the lord is in this place. i would be very greatful to you if you can send me the lyrics and sheet music to that song my email address is
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Hi, my name is Jenny. I would really love to have the chords to It's me again Lord. You can send them to [email][email protected].[/email] Hope someone can help me. God bless!!

Post by Guest » Tue May 13, 2008 2:26 am

surely the presence of the lord is in this place (he is here)

chorus:he is here hallelugah he is here aman he is here holy holy i will bless his name again he is here listen closely here him calling out your name he is here you can touch him you will never be the same.

verse 1:i sense an awesome moving of the holy spirit i see his countenance restin on your face i know that there are angels hovring all around us for the presence of the lord is in this place.

chorus

verse 2: i searched for peace among the shadows dark and lonely gave up on finding that strong and lasting love i tasted all the things that sin could think to offer me but today i feast on manna from above.

chorus

bridge: he is here you can touch him you will never be the same.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Where can I find an old songbook that has "Have a Little talk With Jesus" and similar songs? 50 years ago I sang with a gospel quartet and we had a book that I can not find anymore. I would appreciate any info.
[email protected]