and one drop can set ten million sinners free...

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:52 pm

Hi,

Looking for the words to a song that goes something like this:

There is power.... ( cleansing power) in the blood
and one drop can set ten million sinners free
I'm so glad that in God's plan, He has offered every man
Cleansing power in the blood of the lamb.

Post by Guest » Sun May 25, 2008 12:50 am

There's Still Power In the Blood of the Lamb

There's still cleansing power in the precious blood, there's still power in the blood of the Lamb.
We are trying hard to get this message through the land, there's still power in the blood of the Lamb.

There's still power, (cleansing power) in the blood (precious blood), just one drop ten million souls can be set free. I'm so glad that in God's plan, He has offered every man, cleansing power in the blood of the Lamb.

Jesus blood can make the vilest sinners clean, there's still power in the blood of the Lamb.
And throughout the ages men have been redeemed, there's still power in the blood of the Lamb.

There's still power, (cleansing power) in the blood (precious blood), just one drop ten million souls can be set free. I'm so glad that in God's plan, He has offered every man, cleansing power in the blood of the Lamb

There's still power, (cleansing power) in the blood (precious blood), just one drop ten million souls can be set free. I'm so glad that in God's plan, He has offered every man, cleansing power in the blood of the Lamb

I'm so glad that in God's plan, He has offered every man, cleansing power in the blood of the Lamb.