Looking for the words to Said Judas To Mary

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:19 pm

am so pleased that this Hymn is here, this was my favourite to as i was growing up . I could remember the tune but not the lyrics, thanx

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Im singing this hymn solo for a show thanx

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Thankyou all very much! This was my favourite Hymn too when I was growing up and I've searched for the last 20 years for the words but no-one seemed to know the Hymn.

Thanks lots this means the world to me.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi, JD Sebastian here from Los Angeles... Try this! Sing the words to this song to the tune from Gilligan's Island. I did this in church, taking it up chromatically with each verse and it was hands down the best response I ever got from any hymn... virtually everyone in the church sang, many who would never open their mouths were caught up in the joyful retake of these legendary lyrics.

(Of course this suggestion wouldn't apply to any church that's extra conservative, and needs to be announced with a hint of joy and laughter)
steveliu
Site Admin

Post by steveliu » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 am

LOL...good one, JD. This reminds me of when a church brother told me that the introduction to "There's a Stranger At the Door" sounded like the theme song to "Coach". Never quite sang that hymn the same way again :)

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:59 am

wow used to sing this around 1973 sunday school days

anyone know the words to ohh sinner man ?/? thanks in advance

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Its also published as no. 28 in the BBC Radio for schools hymn book Come and Praise 1 by BBC enterprises Ltd

Post by Guest » Sat May 01, 2010 6:02 am

Teresa. Guest, I have not heard this before thankyou for bringing it to my attention. Blessings to all who sing it

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Does anyone know its lyric in Swedish?

This is also one of my favorite hymns. Believe or not, I first came across this song in a CD, "Now the Graeen Blade Riseth" presented by the Stockholm Cathedral Choir, while I was visiting a Department Store in Taiwan.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:58 pm

NOW....JD Sebastian...or anyone....where to find the tune for Gilligan's Island???
Thanks!!