In The Great Beyond ???

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

In The Great Beyond ???

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:26 pm

I am related to Roscoe Reed. My Grandmother Annie Pauline Stidham was his niece. He also wrote, On Heaven's Bright Shore , which has been performed by Ralph Stanley and Allison Krause.

email me if you knew or are related to roscoe reed.

Adam Henderson.
[email protected]
jennifer3841

In The Great Beyond ???

Post by jennifer3841 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Hello! I am Roscoe Reed's grandaughter. His daughter, Linda, is my mother! :) After googeling his name, I came across this site and saw that several of you mentioned that you knew or were also related to Roscoe. My family and I would love to hear from you if any of you would be willing to send me an e-mail. We would love to hear any memories you have of my grandfather or if you wish to get in contact with his Roscoe's wife Virginia or their children.

~ Jennifer Davis
[email protected]
whiteyowhite

In The Great Beyond ???

Post by whiteyowhite » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 am

You can order a songbook of the same name"The Great Beyond" It has this song in it by Roscoe Reed.

Order from: PrairieView press, box 88
Neche, ND, USA 58265

Published by Jennette Wiebe