Ron Kenoly sang this once...

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:23 am

i really need this song. i love this song to death. Brenda Ama Brown

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:01 pm

have spent hours looking for the song that was being talked about last yer - Peace from rejoice Africa - I need that CD by friday 19th Dec, living in Ireland, anyone know how I can get it. Music stores not stocking it it seems.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:41 am

helpful thanx to the persons who started it and all that help

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:55 am

Hello people,

i just found this thread and i know am late....BUT I badly need this song as well,the one by Lionel Petersen.i had it on tape but have since lost that tape.......somebody pliz help me.....

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:04 pm

can someone pls write the lyrics of one of lionel peterson songs taht says i love you lord greater than anything

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Hi. Did you find this song? If you want it badly send me email: [email protected]

Ps. Am listening to it right now.

Best!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:31 am

I asking if someone can help me identify a gospel song. I will appreciate it's title, singer and album. Unfortunately the quality on an audio tape was bad so I could not glean the lyrics wellbut I could get the following;

'I calling out magnify you again (or may be 'magnify your name'). ...you know my heart my deeds i am calling out magnify your name
... so I wont be ashamed

The people are clapping from start of the song to finish, throughout. Towards the end the song sounds as if it is ending with more clapping only to resume and the main vocalist shouts 'I need your fire, deep in my soul' it is a praise song

I will be very very glad if someone identifies this song, it touches my heart just like the 'peace' song that i play so often.

my email is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:02 pm

thanks so much for the album

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:59 am

I am Lionel Petersen's wife and those looking for that song "Peace" from the album "Rejoice Africa" can contact me at [email protected] and I can make arrangements to get the CD or DVD to you via mail.
God bless always