Yahwah I know you are near

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:51 pm

yeah il this song...keep rockin...Jmart

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:35 pm

oh thanks alot i love that song and i missed it alot, now i know the title of this song, im 26 now and i remember when i was still young,my aunt always bring me to the church every sunday and i love this song

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:13 pm

i love the song, it makes me get closer to Him.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:00 am

Thanks for your help in finding this song. The words are so true. Thanks for your efforts in maintaining this site Regz

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:06 am

Dear Steve,

I am now in the midst of great worry, this song pops into my mind everytime im weary. thank you so much for the lyrics. This song never fails to lighten up my burden. I use to sing this song back in my elemnetary and highschool days. now im 21, and i am still inlove eith this song. How great is the Lord, all my worries will soon be gone.

Gladys Lucille
Philippines

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:48 pm

Dear Steve, just stumbled over the lyrics, as I also have been looking for the song. God bless you.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:29 pm

Wow, Steve! What a blessing you've been and continue to be to so many people! Praise God for your obedience in creating and maintaining this website. Just think...there are SO MANY people's hearts that are praising God with these and other lyrics because of your obedience. I'd imagine God is pleased. Continue to serve him, my brother in Christ!

In His Grip, Jamil

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:45 pm

This is my theme song with God... I have just gone through a miscarriage and I whenever I hear this song or whenever I sing it on my head I know that God has His purpose for everything...

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:10 am

thanks steve, i am frank from the philippines. i was searching for the lyrics of this song for a long time. i really love this song which always reminds me that we are always with GOD all the time. thanks again.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:00 am

Beautiful lyrics thank you