IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS I SPEAK FROM MY HEART

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:05 am

thanks foe posting this song. it came to mind last night i struggled to recall the lyrics. God bless u

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 am

Thank you so much for this song. I have been humming it today and really needed the lyrics. God bless this ministry!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:27 am

This song keeps reasuring me about the love of God which is so sublime and faithful.I think when i get married God willing my family must sing it every morning.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Thank all of you who have posted, for richly blessing my life with your sweet and strong words of encouragement.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:45 am

Thank You and God Bless You for posting the lyrics of this song.

I lost my redepmtion hymnal book long time ago

I weep each time I sing this song and

My dedication to JESUS is renewed

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 am

this song remind me of a true christian dedication to God... Eyes droping tears as i go through it!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:26 pm

ALMOST WEPT IN MY CONSULTING ROOM WHILE SINGING THE SONG.
TANK U FOR POSTING THE LYRICS.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 pm

My old Pastor would always sing this song, it was one of her favorites. I never fully understood why until it really ministered to my spirit, I really love this song but only knew the first verse and chorus. Thank you soo much for sharing, may God richly bless you.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Thanks so much for posting the lyrics of this song . It really pays to serve JESUS very inspirational.shalom. dayo

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:50 am

please who is the writer of this great hymn? i need to know him why he wrot this great inspirational hymn
STEPHEN