"I HAVE BEEN BLESSED" - You need to sing this song!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Please visit http://bookstore.solidrockcommunication ... ct=blessed to order the sheet music and the music CD. This is from the original publisher of the song.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:26 pm

I am making a video in honor of a disabled veteran and also in memory of a fallen soldier. I am really wanting to put this song in it but I can not find a free download of it. I am currently unemployed and cannot afford to purchase a copy. Can anyone help me out? I would greatly appreciate it. My email is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:53 pm

this is the best song it has been a blessing to my heart!!!!!!!! God has been good and i would like to thank him for that. I HOPE THIS SONG BLESSES YOU TO!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:49 pm

love this song sooooo much!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:14 pm

I love this song so veryyy much!!!! I hear this at Greg Lentz Ministries Conferences all the time....for more info on those conferences go to:
glmyouth.com
These are amazing meetings and this song always touches people...very gorgeous!!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:32 pm

i love this song we sing it all the time at church i know every word to it thanks for posting it -
Valerie Parker

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:23 pm

I was really blessed by the song and praises God for all the blessings He gave.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:17 pm

i love this song a boy from my anuts church sang it for my anut and uncle when they exchanged their wedding vowls and i about cryed this song is just amasingly true i love it

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:31 pm

this is a buetiful song i would love to have it and share it with my family please if anyone would send me the song were i can listen to it with my family i would greatly apreciate it and god bless all of you.. my email address is [email protected] thanks alot

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:24 pm

We played this song at a camp in Washington and many many many teens surrendered to God and many others releized just how blessed they really are! They are going to try and be more thankful to God! This song is very powerful and needs to be heard by everyone!