Jesus its all because of you

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2013 11:51 am

Jesus it's all because of you
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Mon May 20, 2013 6:17 pm

By Janine Price? I am also looking for the lyrics.
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:54 am

Where could I get the music, piano and guitar chords, for this music?
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

Jesus its all because of you

Post by songinmyheart » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:37 pm

From our Archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=7615
i found this link to I Am New by Janine Price
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_4048042

Here are the words and music to listen to

I would like to say what I feel deep within my soul it's so real
A life that you have changed, rearranged, completely new in You
but there is no one else in this world that can do what you do
for deep within my soul, I know, I am new

And Jesus, its all because of You
All because of You I am new
And Jesus, its all because of You
All because of You I am new
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 69 guests