I'm Going Over

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
eddie46
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:47 pm
Contact:

I'm Going Over

Post by eddie46 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Looking for lyrics to this song sung by The Freemans
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

I'm Going Over

Post by songinmyheart » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:28 pm

When my days are gone at last
when my future becomes my past
Don't worry about me cause I'm going over
when my given time expires,
serving Jesus was my desire
I'm going over, no one can hinder me.

Chorus
Don't worry about me, I'm going over
Don't give a second thought to where my soul is bound
Don't worry about me, I'm going over
He'll lift me over, set my feet on higher ground.

No need to fear old Jordan deep,
for my soul it cannot keep
Don't you worry about me cause I'm going over
Beyond the doubts and fears of life,
clean over Jordan's swelling tide
I'll make it over with Jesus by my side

Chorus

I'm going over


the youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMXwtmyV2XQ

If you need the sheet music:
http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mt ... ref=google
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 55 guests