I'm looking for the words for We're Almost Home by the Happy Goodmans. It goes something like this:
We're almost home, there's a brand new day a dawning,
for the heart that's been longing so long
Any help would be great! Thanks for looking and posting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We're Almost Home by The Happy Goodmans
-
lukeharris2010
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:07 am
- Contact:
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
We're Almost Home by The Happy Goodmans
Hi lukeharris
Trust this helps. Please correct and fill in lyrics transcribed from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhSRnyDIehA
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too
Nancy
We're Almost Home
Soldiers gather up your weapons. Rally to the Captain
Encourage the weaker to be strong
? the millions ? I believe I hear them coming
the melody to life's final battle song
We're almost home,
there's a brand new dawn a breaking
for the heart that's been aching so long
very soon the son will rise
and dry the tears from the eyes
From the battle scarred I hear the cry
we're almost home
Many times we have faltered
and our plans we have altered
?
just beyond ? mountain flows a never ending fountain a fountain
ain't no time to waste can't you taste sweet victory
Trust this helps. Please correct and fill in lyrics transcribed from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhSRnyDIehA
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too
Nancy
We're Almost Home
Soldiers gather up your weapons. Rally to the Captain
Encourage the weaker to be strong
? the millions ? I believe I hear them coming
the melody to life's final battle song
We're almost home,
there's a brand new dawn a breaking
for the heart that's been aching so long
very soon the son will rise
and dry the tears from the eyes
From the battle scarred I hear the cry
we're almost home
Many times we have faltered
and our plans we have altered
?
just beyond ? mountain flows a never ending fountain a fountain
ain't no time to waste can't you taste sweet victory
-
lukeharris2010
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:07 am
- Contact:
We're Almost Home by The Happy Goodmans
Thanks a lot, I think I filled in the missing parts correctly:
We're Almost Home
Soldiers gather up your weapons. Rally to the Captain
Encourage the weakened to be strong
Though the millions now are coming, I believe I hear them coming
The melody to life's final battle song
We're almost home,
There's a brand new dawn a breaking
For the heart that's been aching so long
Very soon the Son will rise
And dry the tears from the eyes
From the battle scarred I hear the cry
We're almost home
Many times we have faltered
And our plans we have altered
Surrounded by the forces of the enemy
Just beyond one mountain flows a never ending, fountain a fountain
Ain't no time to waste, can't you taste sweet victory
We're Almost Home
Soldiers gather up your weapons. Rally to the Captain
Encourage the weakened to be strong
Though the millions now are coming, I believe I hear them coming
The melody to life's final battle song
We're almost home,
There's a brand new dawn a breaking
For the heart that's been aching so long
Very soon the Son will rise
And dry the tears from the eyes
From the battle scarred I hear the cry
We're almost home
Many times we have faltered
And our plans we have altered
Surrounded by the forces of the enemy
Just beyond one mountain flows a never ending, fountain a fountain
Ain't no time to waste, can't you taste sweet victory
-
Guest
We're Almost Home by The Happy Goodmans
It's i believe I hear them humming the melody to life's final battle song
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 24 guests
