Looking for "Lord I commit my life to Thee...May I so live that the lost may see the Christ in me."

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Hlasfd
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:00 pm
Contact:

Looking for "Lord I commit my life to Thee...May I so live that the lost may see the Christ in me."

Post by Hlasfd » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:07 pm

This is a traditional (congregational) song that I've heard from little on up but have never seen in print. And I can't find it in the files of sheet music I've collected or in the 30+ songbooks I have. Can anyone help? I'd like to find it in shaped notes of possible but standard notation could work too. Here are some more of the words:

Lead, me, Oh Lord, I pray
Use me in Thine own way.
May I so live that the lost may see the Christ in Me.

Last verse:
Trusting in Thee, I'll have no fear
What e're the duty may be

This is sung by Dallas Christian Sound on the album "Who At My Door is Standing" and by the Florida College Alumni Chorus on their "1993-1995 Collection."

Thanks!
Mr. Martin
Denver, PA
Guest

Looking for "Lord I commit my life to Thee...May I so live that the lost may see the Christ in me."

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Mr Martin, Please send me your email address. I have the music in a song book
I wil copy the page am]nd send it to
Darrell Crawford
[email protected]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 69 guests