needed sheet music for praise his name

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
ladypup

needed sheet music for praise his name

Post by ladypup » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:40 am

A friend of mine mentioned this song to me and asked mt if I knew where to get the sheet music for it.
If you know where I can get it please tell me. I posted the lyrics so y'all know which song I'm refering to.
Thank you for any help.
Praise His Name by Jeff and sheri easter

When you're up against a wall And your mountain seems so tall And you realize that life's not always fair You can run away and hide Let the old man decide Or you can change your circumstances with a prayer

When everything falls apart Praise his name When you have a broken heart Raise your hands and say Lord, you're all I need You're everything to me And he'll take the pain away When it seems you're all alone Praise his name And when you feel you cant go on Raise your hands and say Greater is he that is within me And you can praise the hurt away If you'll just praise his name

Ohhh, You can overcome By the blood of the lamb And by the word of your testimony You'll see the darkness go As your faith begins to grow You're not alone, so how can you be lonely

When everything falls apart Praise his name When you have a broken heart Raise your hands and say Lord, you're all I need You're everything to me And he'll take the pain away When it seems you're all alone Praise his name And when you feel you cant go on Raise your hands and say Greater is he that is within me And you can praise the hurt away

Greater is he that is within me And you can praise the hurt away If you'll just praise his name